The floor of Party Room 3 is made up of black-and-white checkered, shiny tile while the walls are gray with a colorful confetti pattern at the top. There is a stripe of a green and blue checker pattern with a black border more than halfway down the wall, close to the floor.
The room contains two tables covered by white tablecloths with multi-colored confetti patterns and shiny, multi-colored, striped party hats lined up in two neat rows on each table. Bunches of colorful balloons are attached to the tables as well.
As with the other Party Rooms, the floor is splattered with some strange, dark substance, and the same substance appears to be smeared on the walls in various places, and thick, shiny, black wires hang from the ceiling and across the camera.
- This is the only area, besides the Show Stage, where Toy Bonnie can be seen holding his guitar.
- This is one of the three least visited areas of the game, the others being Kid's Cove and the Prize Corner.
- The poster seen in this room is the same poster seen in many of the rooms, including The Office. Upon completing Night 5 and the Custom Night, this image is shown in the background when receiving the week's paycheck and when getting fired, respectively.
- Freddy staring directly into the camera from close up may be a throwback to the original game, in which he stares at the camera in the East Hall Corner.
- The position of the Flashlight appears to change when Freddy enters the room.
- This is probably to illuminate his face, as the standard position of the Flashlight does not cover the area he occupies.