There appear to be lights within both vents, similar to the Hall Lights in the original Five Nights at Freddy's. These are triggered by a single button above each respective vent, allowing the player to spot any animatronics who might be poking their head into The Office from there.
Unlike the first game, however, these lights do not drain power, as there is no power limit for the building. They also do not emit a sound upon discovering an animatronic.
It is worth noting that the lights do not need to be clicked a second time to turn them off. The buttons now have a click-and-hold functionality. Also, the player does not need to click on the button itself, as it is possible to have the mouse button pressed as the cursor passes onto the button, which will turn on the light in the same way.
- Many people have claimed that Freddy Fazbear and Toy Freddy enter through here, but this has been proven false, as no textures or files that show such an occurrence are found in the game whatsoever.
- Bonnie enters exclusively through the Left Air Vent. This is similar to how he entered The Office in the first game, which was exclusively through the left door.
- Unlike the first game, however, he skips the blind spot, with him and Chica being the only animatronics in the game able to do so.
- Ironically, in the first game, Bonnie and Chica were the only animatronics who could be spotted with the Hall Lights.
- Curiously, when Balloon Boy appears here on both the camera and light, his sign and balloon vanish, but when he enters The Office, they reappear with him.