This is not an official name, but will be used until an official name is released.
- Were you looking for the Main Hall from the second game, or possibly the Left or Right hallways from the fourth game or even the West and East hallways from the first game?
Template:Hallway infobox The Hallway, also known as Plushtrap Hallway, is a location in Five Nights at Freddy's 4. It is where Plushtrap resides. After the player has completed a night, they will be allowed to play a minigame called "Fun With Plushtrap", giving them the opportunity to cut off two hours in the next night.
In the Halloween update, a new version of the game was introduced, entitled "Fun with Balloon Boy", which has Nightmare Balloon Boy replacing Plushtrap. While this was initially considered to only be another non-canon part of the Halloween Update, the game was later discovered to be playable in the standard edition via the Extra menu, and in response to this, Scott confirmed that Nightmare Balloon Boy is considered canon.
The Hallway is a straight corridor with four doorways, two on each side. The floor is dark blue, with a white "X" at the end of the hall in front of the player. There is a giant window looking outside, and under the window is a tall, white chair where Plushtrap will start.
- This is the first location to show an outside area.
- This is the only location in the series that the player can inhabit that is not the main game's setting.
- If one looks closely at Nightmare Balloon Boy's jumpscare, one would notice the entire hallway is lit up. This is most likely an error by Scott, as this doesn't happen in Plushtrap's jumpscare.
- Interestingly enough, the Hallway appears on the Breaker Panel in Night 2 of Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location, connected to Ballora Gallery. Also, in the Private Room, after typing "1-9-8-3" into the keypad, the Hallway will appear on one of the monitors.
Fun with Plushtrap
Fun with Balloon Boy