This is not an official name, but will be used until an official name is released.
- Were you looking for Backstage, the first game's CAM 05, or the Left Air Vent, the second game's CAM 05?
Springtrap can be seen here, in front of the arcade machine, or staring into the camera at the far right of the room.
CAM 05 is a long hallway and appears to be the one from the Five Nights at Freddy's 3 trailer. The very end of the hall leads into CAM 06. On the left wall, several posters of Chica and Bonnie can be seen. Decorations resembling pizzas can be seen on the right wall, and the ceiling is adorned with star-shaped ornaments. A single ceiling light is present in the hallway.
The floor and certain sections of the walls have the same black-and-white checkered tile pattern found throughout the rest of the building. An arcade machine can be seen on the far end of the hallway, which constantly flickers on and off.
- This hallway is shown at the beginning of the teaser trailer of Five Nights at Freddy's 3.
- In the very first clip, the camera appears to be going back towards the entrance of the hall, as the side with the drawings is shown panning the opposite direction of the arcade machine.
- The arcade machine light blinks slightly faster on the mobile version.
- CAM 05 bears a resemblance to the East Hall from Five Nights at Freddy's, some similarities being the positioning and angle of the camera, the near-identical design of the floor and walls, the posters of the animatronics (albeit on different sides), and the single light fixture on the ceiling.
- Even Springtrap's position far off in the hallway bears slight similarities to Chica and Freddy Fazbear's stances.